Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe funeral service of an old friend, co-worker and college roommate is the back drop of a forty year mystery. Former Seaside Heights Lifeguard and Ocean County Prosecutors Office Investigator, Bobby Jamison passes away at his new home in southern Alabama, as he was approaching his mid-sixties. At the memorial service in Seaside Park, New Jersey, old colleagues gather to celebrate his life. The collages and arrays of photographs and memorabilia throughout the room draw those mourners back to the days many years earlier when one of their own died under suspicious circumstances involving Jamison's widow. Bobby's death and the celebration of his life by those mourners finally brings a belated close to the summer of 1968. This is a tragic love story spanning decades, when the lives of each of the old friends were greatly changed due to those few years in the mid to late 1960's. The war in Vietnam, the social unrest, the civil rights movement and the heartbreaking, world changing events of that time all play a role in the ultimate outcome of the lives of each of those lifeguards.
- Author(s)Roger Kriney
- Date of Publication05/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.