All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role of political factors in the occurrence of currency crises, using an eclectic approach that blends case studies, a rigorous theoretical discussion, and ecometric analysis.
- Author BiographyBJORN ROTHER is an Economist at the International Monetary Fund in Washington DC, USA and worked previously as a consultant with Mckinsey& Company Inc. He holds a Doctorate in Economics from the Free University of Berlin.
- Author(s)Bjorn Rother
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.