All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the rip-roaring steampunk sequel to popular The Buntline Special , filled with adventure, excitement, and more than a little gun-slinging action! The time is 1882. With the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral behind him, the consumptive Doc Holliday makes his way to Deadwood, Colorado, where he plans to spend the rest of his short life. But one night he gets a little too drunk and loses everything at the gaming table. He realizes that he needs to replenish his bankroll, and quick, so that he can live out his days in comfort. He considers his options and hits upon the one most likely to produce income in a hurry: he'll use his shooting skills to turn bounty hunter. The biggest reward is for the death of the young desperado kwn as Billy the Kid. It's clear from the odds the Kid has faced and beaten, that he is protected by some powerful magic. Doc enlists the aid of both magic (Geronimo) and science (Thomas Edison), and goes out after his quarry. But as he soon finds out, thing is as easy as it looks.
- Author BiographyMike Resnick has won an impressive five Hugos and been nominated for 26 more. His work ranges from satirical fare to weighty examinations of morality and culture, such as his Kirinyaga tales - which have won 66 awards, making it the most honoured series in the history of science fiction.
- Author(s)Mike Resnick
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.