Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionCould the average churchgoer today speak intelligently on divine will, the sacraments, or the Trinity? Or has the modern, western church largely forgotten its creeds? And does it even matter? A. James Reimer believes that it does matter, and that the church igres these discussions at its own peril. In these short, accessible essays, Reimer approaches the dogmas of the Christian faith with humor, insight, and imagination. Here basics such as heaven, hell, prayer, and judgment are explained with historical insight and contemporary application-Anabaptist Mennite priorities but with appreciation for the church's wider historical context and traditions. Reimer refuses to consider these topics either too controversial or too boring. Rather, he imagines exciting encounters with the mysteries of faith that can only come from a dogmatic imagination. 108 Pages.
- Author(s)A.James Reimer
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Content Noteport.
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.