All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuite simply this is an excellent book. It is well-written, with snatches of dry humour. It should be mandatory reading for anybody who keeps a dog or has intentions of so doing. R. W. F. Poole, Daily Telegraph How do dogs perceive the world about them? How do they see, hear, learn, relate to their owners? How large are their brains, what is their emotional makeup? Why do they suffer from stress and how can it be coped with? Over the last few years a substantial body of kwledge has been built up about the psychology of dog behavior. Combining more than twenty years of practical experience as a veterinary clinician with a personal kwledge and understanding of the latest international research, Dr. Bruce Fogle has written the most inclusive and relevant book on how the canine mind works.
- Author BiographyBruce Fogle, D.V.M., M.R.C.V.S, is a practicing veterinarian and lectures internationally at veterinary colleges on animal behavior. He has written several books on the behavioral problems of pets, including The Cat's Mind.
- Author(s)Bruce Fogle
- PublisherHowell Book House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/1992
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHowell reference books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Book House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne B. Wilson
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.