All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect introduction to Agatha Christie - four of the best Hercule Poirot stories, chosen for their readability and sense of adventure. A man is found shot through the head in a locked room. A wealthy banker vanishes while posting a letter. A thief disappears with a haul of rubies and emeralds. And, in the golden sands of Egypt, the men who discovered an ancient tomb are dying one by one ...Hercule Poirot, the fussy Belgian detective with the egg-shaped head and immaculate moustache, solved some of the world's most puzzling crimes. This book contains four of the very best stories, selected by John Curran, author of Agatha Christie's Secret Notebooks, and Sophie Hannah, who wrote the brand new Hercule Poirot vel, The Mogram Murders. Includes the stories 'The Double Clue', 'The Market Basing Mystery', 'The Disappearance of Mr Davenheim' and 'The Adventure of the Egyptian Tomb'.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight80 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Introduction bySophie Hannah,John Curran
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.