All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionTHE Dump A true but fictionalized saga by Aversa and Salminen The Dump, the adventures of two kids from Bergen County, New Jersey as they take their talents to the music scene and end up in a fantastic thrilling adventure of treachery, deceit, thievery and as most kids have, some fun. How they experience a possible murder at a dump site in Saddle River Township, back in 1951. Would this change their lives forever? You bet! Their travels take them from the days of early Rock 'n' Roll to the high tech digital recordings of today. The drama of missing people and jewels. What is the famous LaMar diamond? How did it get out of Denmark during WWII? What happened to the man at the Dump and the kids that witnessed what seemed to them a murder? How would that night and the LaMar diamond follow them through their lives as they unwittingly go their separate ways? What started as two young guys playing polka music in an old apple orchard pavilion when they find themselves going to New York City, New Hampshire and later to Chicago continuing to the streets of Atlantic City where an exciting and dangerous ending occurs. There are many twists and turns as the boys grow into men, until Mudd and Rick reappear as retired gentlemen. Having w come full cycle they continue their adventure that will take them back in time with a little help of a very special mirror. Rick, kwn to his friends as Mother, brings Mudd back into his musical world. Music being the catalyst they create their sound again but on the way find murder and treachery as someone tries to do away with the Mudd man. Mudd falls in love with the beautiful Belle. How did she find her grandfather at the chateau? Who is he? Who is she? What does he have to do with the LaMar diamond? The Dump holds many secrets concerning the characters in the story. The recording studio located at the w famous Chateau 54, the high end retirement community for folks in the artistic world. The sessions where the man from the Dump re-appears. Unkwn to Mother and Mudd the man so close to death at the Dump is back helping them with their music. He kws t that they were at the site on that fateful night of his near demise. This true but fictionalized story has many twists and turns with a bang up conclusion to the saga. Will the fabulous LaMar diamond be found? If so, where? Will Mother and Mudd have success in the music scene of today? Only the Dump kws!
- Author BiographyNils Rickard Salminen, author, song writer and musician. A man with ideas and vision, has co-authored, The Dump, a book that lampoons his life to date. His memories of what happened through the years have been put down on paper. Born in Finland, his family immigrated to the United States. He achieved adulthood in New York City and Rochelle Park, New Jersey. An audio engineer by trade and an author by desire he spends time everyday creating music and stories.
- Author(s)John Aversa,Nils Salminen
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight748 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.