CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA curse uttered in the extremity of terror and death can reverberate for centuries. When the means to bring that curse to fruition are suddenly within reach, the incents must look to their past to protect their future ... and their past wants part of it. Richard Lucas has been plagued by vivid and disturbing dreams since the death of his wife eleven years ago, and, desperate to get his life back on track, he is persuaded by his best friend Dean to take a sabbatical. But when he arrives in Dean's home village of Lynher Mill he discovers that, t only is Dean t who he seems, but that he himself is bound more tightly to the Cornish moorlands than he could have imagined. And far more deeply than he would ever want to be. As the events that began to shape his life over three thousand years ago continue their steady, unstoppable march towards a terrifying conclusion, Richard discovers the truth about his connection to the moor, and eventually has to do battle with his own history just to survive. Those who love him struggle with conflicting loyalties and come to realise that, if the land itself is to endure, they must make some devastating decisions.
- Author BiographyTerri was born in the historic maritime city of Plymouth, England in 1965. At the age of 9 she moved with her family to Cornwall, to a small village on the edge of Bodmin Moor, where she discovered a love of writing that has stayed with her ever since. She also discovered apple-scrumping, and how to jump out of a hayloft without breaking any bones, but no-one's ever offered to pay her for doing those. Since publishing in paperback for the first time in 2002, Terri has appeared in both print and online fiction collections, and is proud to have contributed to the Shirley Jackson award-nominated hardback collection: Bound for Evil, by Dead Letter Press with her short story The Truth Inside the Lie. Her first novel, Maid of Oaklands Manor, was published by Piatkus Entice (little, brown Book Group) in July 2013. Terri now lives in Plymouth again with her youngest son, and works in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at Plymouth University where she is constantly baffled by the number of students who don't possess pens.
- Author(s)Terri Nixon
- PublisherLynher Mill Publishing
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleLynher Mill Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationPlymouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLynher Mill Publishing
- Content Note1 black & white illustration
- Weight376 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.