All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionSet in 1950s Chicago and conveyed in the form of a college essay, Robert Nifkin details his journey from a mind-numbing high school that smells to the curriculum-free carnival of a private school ruled by bohemians, beatniks, and freaks.
- Author BiographyDaniel Pinkwater is crazy about writing, and has been trying to learn how to do it for fifty years. He has written about a hundred books, all but two or three of them good. People who own radios may know Daniel Pinkwater as a popular commentator and children's book reviewer on National Public Radio. At one time, he lived in Los Angeles, went to a fancy private school with the children of movie stars, and ate in The Hat numerous times. He lives with his wife, the illustrator and novelist Jill Pinkwater, and several dogs and cats in a very old farmhouse in New York's Hudson River Valley.
- Author(s)Daniel Manus Pinkwater
- PublisherGraphia Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphia Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width128 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.