All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Empath as Archetype contains the first five volumes of The Empath as Archetype series by Elaine La Joie, including the Empath and the Archetypal Drama Triangle, The Empath and Shamanic Energy Work, Motivations of the Empath, The Empath and Shadow Work, and the Empath and the Fan-Hero Family System. These books, written over seven years, are a compilation of case studies of Elaine's clients, and are w available in a collected edition. Elaine begins with the Archetypal Drama Triangle, explaining the most common archetypal system humans can be caught in, but gives examples particular to Empaths. She moves on to describing shamanic techniques including Soul Retrieval and Underworld Work, used in her practice to help her clients heal wounds common to Empaths. Next comes a description of the most typical blindspots and faulty beliefs for Empaths as described by the Enneagram Type Four and how to change to more productive beliefs and behaviors. In the final two volumes she explains particularly troublesome relationships in which Empaths can become entangled, including the common family system that can produce the narcissistic personality. Elaine La Joie, shaman and certified life coach, has worked with Empaths and Highly Sensitive Intuitives for more than ten years. During that time she has helped Empaths understand themselves and their relationships while using shamanic energy healing to resolve past traumas, including severe abuse. These books offer Empaths insight into their relationship and into the hidden motivations of themselves and others so that they can understand their loved ones and create the lives they truly desire. Please visit Elaine's website at www.elainelajoie.com for more resources for Empaths.
- Author BiographyThe Empath, or highly sensitive, artistic, intuitive person, wants bonded, happy relationships. Yet many times the Empath becomes caught playing out the roles of the Archetypal Drama Triangle, which always lead to unhappy relationship outcomes. In this book learn the three roles of Drama, how the Empath tends to play these roles, and how the Empath can stay off the Triangle and instead spend energy building happy, loving relationships. The author, Elaine La Joie, has spent ten years as a shaman and certified life coach specifically working with Empaths to help them create happier, more fulfilled lives and relationships. The Empath and the Archetypal Drama Triangle is the first in the series, Empath as Archetype, in which Elaine shows her clients how overarching patterns common to Empaths can change using shamanic perspectives and healing techniques. Other volumes in this series: The Empath and Shamanic Energy Work, Motivations of the Empath, and The Empath and Shadow Work. Each volume builds on the previous volumes. Visit Elaine's website at www.elainelajoie.com for more resources for Empaths.
- Author(s)Elaine La Joie
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.