Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionMilt Marcy has investigated the personal lives and writings of evolution's con-men, and what he uncovered is dirty business, intellectual dishonesty on steroids. The apostle Paul warned that a consequence of rejecting God's Creatorship is a 'reprobate mind' (i.e., a mind that cant evaluate truth), and Marcy has documented Poster Child illustrations of that divine judgment. Marcy's research tracks the dishonest pseudo-scholarship of leading evolution champions, including attention to how religious humanism has lent a helping hand to secular humanism, in the crusade to impose evolutionary dogma as the shibboleth of modern culture. James J. S. Johnson, JD, ThD (of the Institute for Creation Research) The curtain has been pulled back, the emperors have been exposed. This is a tremendously powerful book, and absolutely one of the best I have read when it comes to showing plainly that the perpetrators of evolutionary philosophy have the destruction of the Church in mind. The connections brought to light are thing short of breathtaking. Through one historical quotation after ather, the author unveils the diabolical orchestration, the systematic dismantling of the structure. Most people assume that modern science has disproved the truth of the Bible, but have never heard the history exposing evolution theory's hidden roots in anti-god philosophy. I have already recommended it to others who will find it fascinating and informative on a number of levels. I pray that God will open many eyes with it.
- Author BiographyThe author, Milt Marcy, is a 66 year old businessman in Portland, Oregon, who has been involved in the Creation-Evolution debate for many years. Many probably know him for his work in the search for living specimens of creatures thought to be extinct by mainstream science. However, his interests were upon the whole spectrum of issues in the controversy. It became increasingly obvious to him over the years that there was more to the source of the conflict than what was being presented to the public, which was that the evolutionists were just honest scientists presenting their theories, which just happened to be diametrically opposed to what the Bible teaches, and that creationists were just religious fanatics that were trying desperately to hold on to the Bible as truth, even though they had no science to back up that claim. The further he got into the research for this book the more his suspicions were confirmed. There was a very powerful philosophical current pushing anyone not firmly anchored in the Bible and in apologetics toward a godless worldview that evolution, and later humanism, which is based upon evolution, was designed to support. In writing the book, Marcy sought out the opinions of many of his peers. Even though many of them did not have access to the mountain of information he had, they were not surprised by the conclusions to which he came.
- Author(s)Milt Marcy
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.