All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA safe and effective technique for finding relief from pain and illness--be it a cold or flu, asthma or arthritis--is, quite literally, right at your fingertips. We have all experienced how the simple power of touch can bring such comfort and relief. Massaging specific healing points used in acupressure directs this powerful energy in a way that stimulates the body's own natural healing ability. Illustrated in full color, The Encyclopedia of Healing Pointspresents a complete guide for treating more than 150 diseases and disorders--from chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, and heart problems to more mir problems such as tinnitus, insomnia, and stage fright. Each treatment protocol includes Dr. Dalet's guidance on how acupressure can best help the situation--whether it is capable of completely curing a condition or whether it should be used in conjunction with other healing modalities. A valuable resource for any home, the acupressure treatments presented in this book can provide immediate relief to pain and injuries as well as be used preventively. Most important, they offer an effective method of self-care and a way to provide comfort and relief to ailing loved ones--especially the delicate immune systems of children. In addition to the commonly kwn and prescribed acupressure points, Dr. Dalet includes important new acupoints discovered by contemporary Chinese medical researchers that address ailments resulting from our more sedentary lifestyles and use of computers, such as obesity and eye strain. He also recommends the most effective options for stimulating the points, including devices for electrical stimulation.
- Author BiographyRoger Dalet, M.D., is a renowned acupuncturist in France and is a doctor on staff at several hospitals. He has written a number of books on this subject, including several translated into English. He lives in France.
- Author(s)Roger Dalet
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication25/07/2010
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content NoteFull-color throughout
- Weight785 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.