All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide to French horn maintenance is a complete reference manual specifically on the care, maintenance and basic repair of the French horn. Valuable information you will use repeatedly is presented in a clear easy to understand format. Careful step- by- step photo illustrated instructions guide you through the evaluation of your instrument, general care and maintenance, common repairs, basic repair tools and supplies and more. Use the evaluation checklist on the next used horn you consider for purchase. Keep the horns you own in good condition and save money by avoiding unnecessary trips to the repair shop. Being instrument specific, this book details information unique to the French horn t found easily in other repair manuals or resources. More than 170 pages of careful step-by-step instructions and photo illustrations guide you through: Evaluation of your instrument, Care and Maintenance of the French horn, Common maintenance related repairs, Tools, supplies and more. Learn to safely pull stuck slides, Replace springs, strings and corks, Make stuck valves work again, Check for leaks and More! More than thirty years of repair and playing experience combine to make this book the perfect addition to your reference and textbooks on the French horn.
- Author BiographyGlen Perry is a professional repair technician, freelance French horn player and private teacher in the South Florida area. Over the last thirty years, he has given workshops on the subject of horn maintenance and written how to articles for School Band and Orchestra Magazine.
- Author(s)Glen Perry
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.