All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor potters, mold making is invaluable because it allows them to slip-cast identical multiples of their work--and this newly revised, w in color edition of Andrew Martin's classic is the definitive guide to the craft. No other volume has shown the processes in such how-to detail. It's overflowing with hundreds of photos, key techniques, projects, master artist profiles, and troubleshooting tips. A thorough introduction addresses materials and tools, and presents Martin's simple, unique template method for making clay prototypes. Create easy one-piece molds to make tiles, bowls, and platters, or multi-piece molds for more complex forms. An extensive overview covers slip formulation, while offering highly desired slip recipes for low-, mid-, and high-fire clay bodies. This will be the standard reference in every ceramist's library.
- Author(s)Andrew Martin
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/04/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLark Ceramics Books
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width223 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.