Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionMaking often complex concepts easily comprehended, this book enables the reader to quickly build a solid and well-rounded understanding of the EU's history and present, covering: * key debates on Europe * the ambiguous relationship with the US * the EU's internal and external activities * structure and institutions * future developments and new directions.
- Author BiographyClive Archer is a Research Professor in the Department of Politics and Philosophy, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK, where he also holds a Jean Monnet ad personam Chair in European Integration. His research areas have been in European integration, with special reference to the Nordic area and small states, and Nordic-Baltic Security. He has also undertaken more general work on international organizations. Other publications also include New Security Issues in Northern Europe (Routledge, 2008) and Norway Outside the European Union (Routledge, 2005).
- Author(s)Professor Clive Archer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.