All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $29.50Trending at AU $34.08
- AU $45.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Jean-Christophe Novelli. Fish is high in protein, low in fat - and rich in nutrients. So it is a food we should be eating more of, and including regularly in our meals. The recipes in this book are approachable, flexible and un-complicated, advising on buying, preparation, and freezing as well as cooking. Also included are fish varieties that are often cheaper and less under threat than the most popular fish but offer a delicious alternative, such as pollock, sardines, coley and herring. Contents: Contents; Notes and Conversion Charts; Foreword; Introduction; 1. Soups and Starters; 2. Brunches and Snacks; 3. Cold Lunches and Suppers; 4. Hot Lunches and Suppers; 5. Fish on the Barbecue; 6. Special Occasion Dishes; 7. Accompaniments; Index.
- Author BiographyAuthor Trish Davies is a food specialist with a particular fondness for fish, whose career in the food industry has included recipe testing for major well known chefs, prepping in celebrity kitchens for TV programmes, developing food products, and food journalism. She is also author of numerous cookery books and leaflets for food manufacturers.
- Author(s)Trish Davies
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight275 g
- Width150 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.