All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionContexts for writing keep changing, and Andrea Lunsford kws that every writer needs to engage with audiences and communicate ideas every day. The Everyday Writer with Exercises shows vice writers how to navigate rhetorical situations and make effective choices everywhere they write. The illustrations, by Eisner Award minee GB Tran, offer a high-interest approach to writing processes and encourage students to open and use their handbook. And Andrea's friendly voice is always front and center, ready to answer any question. With new and expanded coverage of presentations and multimodal projects, integrated advice for writers from all language and educational backgrounds, and help learning the moves that make expert writers credible, The Everyday Writer with Exercises is the encouraging guide students need to take their writing to the next level.
- Author BiographyAndrea A. Lunsford is an emerita professor of English and former Director of the Program in Writing and Rhetoric at Stanford University. She currently teaches at the Bread Loaf School of English.
- Author(s)Andrea A. Lunsford
- PublisherMacmillan Higher Education
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacmillan Higher Education
- Out-of-print date13/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width168 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.