All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionOversized word search fun! If you like your puzzles big and easy to read, The Everything Large-Print Word Search Book, Volume VI is for you! This all-new volume of 150 oversized puzzles was created especially for puzzlers who are tired of small type and tight spacing. Inside, you'll find an eclectic mix of puzzle themes, like: * TV and movie stars* Best-loved books* Favorite foods* Pop music from yesterday and today There's a puzzle for every word search fan. Say goodbye to small print and big headaches, and hello to hours of word search fun!
- Author BiographyCharles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website that was selected as a Yahoo! Pick of the Year, and the author of more than 100 puzzle books, including The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (Volumes 1 to 4), and The Everything Easy Word Search Book.
- Author(s)Charles Timmerman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight962 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.