All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with classic and current research about all aspects of educating young children with special needs, THE EXCEPTIONAL CHILD: INCLUSION IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION, 8th Edition, discusses key approaches and tools needed to provide an optimal setting for young exceptional children with special needs and their families. Many checklists and forms are included for use within the classroom to aid teachers and caregivers in developing a developmentally appropriate environment. The book's friendly and easy-to-use format is useful whether you are an educator or parent/caregiver.
- Author BiographyGlynnis Edwards Cowdery has more than 25 years of experience in the early childhood education field as a teacher, program director, and inclusion facilitator. Eileen K. Allen, Professor Emerita, University of Kansas, spent 30 years as a professor of child development and early childhood education at the University of Washington in Seattle and the University of Kansas at Lawrence. Throughout her career, Eileen was active in national and international organizations focused on the development of young children and their families, including NAEYC, the Commission on Early Childhood Teacher Education, the Council for Exceptional Children, and the National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators (NAECTE).
- Author(s)Eileen Allen,Glynnis Edwards Cowdery
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight1260 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.