All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionOn a beautiful September morning in New York Sophie forces Tom into a decision. The choice he makes, and the events of that day, will change their lives forever. Travelling from America to Britain to a remote Greek island, this epic new play explores the relationship between faith and capitalism and asks fundamental questions about the true meaning of love.
- Author BiographyALEXI KAYE CAMPBELL'S first play, The Pride, presented at the Royal Court in 2008, was a sell out and won him the 2009 Critics Circle Award for Most Promising Playwright and the Olivier Award for Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theatre. His second play, Apologia, a critical and box office success for the Bush Theatre, was nominated for Best Theatre Play at the Writers Guild Awards 2009 and short-listed for the John Whiting Award. He lives in Acton, West London.
- Author(s)Alexi Kaye Campbell
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.