Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features the thoughtful and rebellious insights of a woman who took charge of her breast cancer experience. Weaving her own story with advice about approaching treatment choices, communicating with doctors and, most importantly, maintaining a positive outlook, Elaine Ratner has written the book that she herself searched for after her cancer diagsis, one that will help women navigate the emotional and psychological landscape of breast cancer.
- Author(s)Elaine Ratner
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.