Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionLawyer Cameron Scott's second adventure starts with ather simple case that takes him to his old park ranger stomping grounds in piedmont North Carolina. While there, he learns that someone is trying to steal an inheritance from his client, newspaper publisher Suzanne Easterling. He encounters old friends and new enemies when he tries to identify the thieves and find out why they are targeting Suzanne. Worse, he finds his investigation intertwined with the FBI's investigation of an extremist group. Cameron faces danger and intrigue as he tries to save Suzanne's estate--and possibly her life.
- Author BiographyK. Robert Campbell is an attorney in Southeastern North Carolina who had a first career as a state park ranger. He weaves his outdoor and legal experiences together into the tapestry of Cameron's adventures.
- Author(s)K Robert Campbell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.