Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the big bang, a virus that was asleep awakens and becomes 'aware'. She wanders the Earth alone until she stumbles upon humans whom she liked at first. But the new breed of humans are smarter and smaller with myths and dreams and hate. Reacting to their fear, The Wanderer is trapped in a cave as the ice ages approaches. She despises them. She makes a pact with her god for vengeance but he kills her instead. Without a body she can only exist betweens worlds -- until she meets Phillip McKenzie, a game programmer. She is completely taken with him. Their only contact is through dreams at first and when he awakes, he never remembers her but he does remember the math she taught him and applies it to his games. Years later on the release of his latest and most hyped game ... The Wanderer returns. The game he has created has become her domain and she wants out. She wants to walk the Earth again. A couple of problems though -- Phillip won't help her and she is totally in love with the guy. But his family, that's ather story - they are thing to her. And that is her ace in the hole. Lisa misses her father. Her mother is a recovering junkie, and her little brother Timmy is the best thing in this world. A package and an unexpected email arrives for her from her father inviting her to play the game. She is under aged but his copy can over ride that little problem. Her mother's ex-dealer / lover / pimp arrives at dinner and this time he wants more than her mother he wants her also. To escape his wandering eyes and advances, Lisa takes Timmy to her room and let's him play his favorite game. When he turns on the monitor machine code streams from the computer, covers every inch of his body and pulls him into the game world. To get him back-to save her brother's life-Lisa must play. Let the game begin.
- Author BiographyLee Pletzers is a displaced New Zealand writer of the weird, wonderful and grotesque. Since 2001 he has made an impact on the genre world and thrives within its limitless boundaries. Over seventy shorts stories have slammed his name on anthologies and magazines across the globe. Five novels impacted humanity and two novellas were the icing on the cake. He still sends his books out to independent publishers, looking for that elusive million dollar cheque. Lee Pletzers Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/lpletzers Twitter: http: //twitter.com/threeand10 Daily Motion: http: //www.dailymotion.com/lpletzers Website: http: //whendreamsbecomenightmares.com
- Author(s)Lee Pletzers
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.