All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionGastrointestinal (GI) physiology is a fundamental subject that is indispensable t only for undergraduate but also for graduate courses. The audience include, but are t limited to, medical, pharmacy, nursing, human biology, Chinese medicine, and science students, as well as other health-related subject students. The overall objectives of this textbook are to present basic concepts and principles of GI physiology and, more importantly, to convey an understanding of how to apply this kwledge to abrmal GI physiology in the clinical context. As such, the basic kwledge of GI physiology and its application in the form of clinical case studies should be grasped, which are critical for professional examinations and bedside, as well as for general practice in the future. In this handbook, we aim to achieve these elements by covering the breadth of GI, pancreatic, hepatobiliary, and nutritional physiology. Moreover, we include relevant scenario-based clinical case in each chapter so as to evaluate whether the students can apply the basic GI they learn to the clinical setting.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 108 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight897 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPo Sing Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.