Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012 The Good Pub Guide celebrated its 30th anniversary, and is as invaluable as ever. Its comprehensive yearly updates and countless reader reports ensure that only the very best pubs make the grade. Here you will find classic country pubs, town-centre inns, riverside retreats, gastropubs, historic gems and exciting newcomers, plus pubs specialising in wine, malt whisky, or own-brew beer. Find out the top pubs in each county for beer, dining and accommodation, and discover the winners of the coveted titles of Pub of the Year and Landlord of the Year. Packed with information, The Good Pub Guide 2012 is a fund of honest, entertaining and indispensable information.
- Author BiographyAlisdair Aird worked for many years with Which?, editing its motoring magazine and Which? magazine itself. He set up Holiday Which? and the consumer policy and research side of the National Consumer Council. He has edited The Good Pub Guide since its first edition in 1983. Fiona Stapley has worked with Alisdair Aird on The Good Pub Guide for over 10 years. She previously worked with the Consumers' Association.
- Author(s)Alisdair Aird,Fiona Stapley
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date12/07/2013
- Content Notecol. maps
- Weight793 g
- Width120 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.