All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years, mainline Protestants and progressive evangelicals have lacked an indispensible Bible for students who have real questions about Scripture. Many teen Bibles distract readers with superficial content and spoon-fed answers, but THE GUIDEBOOK is different; it engages students who want to know whatâ²s really in the Bible and how to live it out. Edited specifically for mainline and progressive evangelical churches, THE GUIDEBOOK has the potential to inspire a new generation of leaders. Over 700 articles help students Study it! Background information on people, traditions, and cultures put difficult passages in context, making Scripture easier to understand. Connect it! True stories of people and organisations engaged in the fight against injustice illustrate how the Bibleâ²s message is changing the world. Pray it! Helpful tips on how to use the Bible for prayer will jump start conversations with God. Live it! Apply Godâ²s Word to real-life situations with personal reflection questions and practical exercises.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1016 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.