All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClarifying the parameters of Gestalt therapy principles and how they co-exist with therapeutic contemporaries such as intersubjective self psychology and Buberian dialogic psychotherapy, this text confirms Gestalt therapy's prime concepts of contact, self-awareness and the phelmelogy.
- Author(s)Lynne R. Jacobs,Richard Hycner
- PublisherGestalt Journal Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHighland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGestalt Journal Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/01/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.