All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Book). These beautiful instruments have long been a favorite with musicians. This book is a history, source book and owner's manual for players and fans which covers the facts and figures necessary for serious collectors. In addition to many black and white historical photos, there is also a 32-page color section highlighting models. The book covers the company's full history, specific styles and models of all instruments, Hawaiian, blues, and jazz artists who have used Nationals, a history of their advertising, set-up and maintenance, and much more. Appendixes include serial numbers for all instruments, a company chrology and a Hawaiian Artist Discography.
- Author(s)Bob Brozman
- PublisherCenterstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenterstream Publishing
- Content Note274ill.(104col.).
- Weight1021 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.