All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe foundation of the European Union was one of the most important historical events in the second half of the 20th century. In order to fully appreciate the modern state of the EU, it is crucial to understand the history of European integration. This accessible overview differs from other studies in its focus on the major roles played by both the United States and European multinational corporations in the development of the European Union. Chrologically written and drawing on new findings from two major archives (the archives of the US State Department and Archive of European Integration), this book sheds crucial new light on the integration process. The History of European Integration offers a major contribution to our understanding of Europe's postwar history, and will be essential reading for any student of postwar European History, Contemporary History, European Politics and European Studies.
- Author BiographyIvan T. Berend is Distinguished Research Professor at the Department of History, University of California, Los Angeles, USA.
- Author(s)Ivan T. Berend
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight436 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.