Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a global treatment of historical and regional geomorphic work as it developed from the end of the nineteenth century to the hiatus of the Second World War. The book deals with the burgeoning of the eustatic theory, the concepts of isostasy and epeirogeny, and the first complete statements of the cycle of erosion and of polycyclic denudation chrology.
- Author(s)Richard J. Chorley,Robert Percy Beckinsale
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/1991
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals: The History of the Study of Landforms
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteline drawings, b&w photographs, index
- Weight1111 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.