All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionAll-In-One Studio Guide to help you Learn Audio Recording Now! - 128 Pages of Incredible Processes and Tips!. It shows you step-by-step the processes to Learn Audio Recording, Mixing, and Mastering your music, using a proven formula.
- Author BiographyI enjoy helping people which is why for the last 3 1/2 years I've been sharing free Pro recording and mixing content with you guys... and I know in my heart that my free information has changed hundreds of people's lives for the better.... they've told me so over the last three years. This book basically ties it all together, I have recorded music for about 32 years, and narrowed down the most important processes to make incredible pro home recordings.
- Author(s)James Koblick
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.