Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionCorrecting misconceptions through profiles of diverse families, Rivero uncovers the changing and complex needs of children today. This book addresses the major questions parents are bound to have as they consider the homeschooling option: socialization, curriculum, special needs arrangements, resources, and more.
- Author BiographyLISA RIVERO is a freelance writer whose articles have appeared in Parenting for High Potential, Understanding Gifted Children, The Roeper Review, and The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. Her book Creative Home Schooling won the 2003 Glyph Best Education Book Award and was named Best HomeSchool Product of the Year. She lives in Milwaukee, USA.
- Author(s)Lisa Rivero
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2008
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.