All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing upon the horse in Celtic culture, this text should be of general interest as well as of importance within the wider context of horsemanship and military tactics in Medieval Britain and Europe. It draws on pagan Celtic religion, archaeology, icography, linguistics, literary sources and folklore to give a general picture of the horse in Celtic culture, with the emphasis firmly on medieval Welsh perspectives.
- Author BiographySioned Davies is Chair of Welsh and Head of School, Cardiff University.Nerys Ann Jones is presently a Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1997
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNerys Ann Jones,Sioned Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.