All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an interesting, accessible and informative manner, with 1600 entries this book is an ideal reference for human service professionals and students preparing for exams. Special features include: extensive cross-referencing, a directory of human service organizations, short biographies of important figures in the profession, a short history of human services, and specialized and slang terms specific to the human service profession.
- Author BiographyDr. Howard Rosenthal is the Program Coordinator of Human Services at St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley. He is author of Encyclopedia of Counseling and Favorite Counseling and Therapy Techniques.
- Author(s)Howard Rosenthal
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.