Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help meet the needs of a new generation of social science researchers. There has been plenty written on qualitative research methodology, and most authors agree on the central role of the researcher - stressing the researcher's self-awareness as essential - but this book outlines how to teach self-awareness. It describes components of a participatory, experimental, step-by-step approach in which the student's subjectivity is the subject matter. The author details a comprehensive, concept-based methodology for training researchers in how to utilize their subjectivity in a constructive way.
- Author(s)Judith Belle Brown
- PublisherAschehoug AS
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOslo
- Country of PublicationNorway
- ImprintAschehoug AS
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.