All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn a better way with Debbie K.! The ultimate guide for teachers, grades K-3! The time has come to do what is right for children. Join me and learn the top 10 secrets to creating The Ideal Classroom through successful classroom management. My book provides step-by- step instructions that will transform your classroom environment, the way that you teach and the way that your students learn. It includes proven techniques that are practical, invative, and unique. When implemented appropriately, students become self-confident, self-disciplined, have a happy, positive attitude, and achieve higher academic performance. Through common sense and common courtesy, The Ideal Classroom: Top 10 Secrets to Successful Classroom Management will t only enhance your life, but especially the lives of your students. Are you ready for an incredible journey? Then read my book. You will be amazed by the results! Accompanying song CD entitled, Songs for The Ideal Classroom: Top 10 Secrets to Successful Classroom Management is available at Amazon.com. Invation at its best!
- Author BiographyDebbie Koplin has a passion for children and learning. She is known for her innovation and creativity. She is a graduate of the University of Houston in Texas, with a degree in Elementary Education and Speech and with postgraduate work in Early Childhood Education and the Montessori Method. She is renowned in her profession and has achieved many accomplishments during her thirty glorious years as an educator of young children. She is now retired and states that sharing ideas over the years with teachers, colleagues, and administrators has been truly rewarding and fulfilling. On a personal note, Debbie now spends much of her time pursuing her love of nature, the ocean, traveling, and sailing. She frequently crosses the Gulf of Mexico to the Caribbean on her sailing sloop Wind Dancer with her husband, Dave and her sailor dog, Foxy. She is often visited in the tropics by her daughter, Caris and her son, Stuart. When at home in League City, Texas, she enjoys working with stained glass and painting with acrylics. She also continues to promote an innovative approach to education by authoring instructional books and guides for teachers. Though The Ideal Classroom: Top 10 Secrets to Successful Classroom Management is her first book to be published, several others are in rough draft and will be made available soon. Future titles to be watching for include: Look to the Rainbow - songs and poetry for children, Children's Theater: The Art of the Possible - precious, practical plays for school performances, and Sing a Song of Learning - a nine part guide which integrates the curriculum through thematic units, songs, and poetry for each month of the year. Debbie encourages you all to live life to its fullest and to always follow your dreams, for they really do come true.
- Author(s)Debbie Koplin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.