All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you give for eternal life? An impossibly old man, a family gruesomely murdered and a woman whose collection of mythological artefacts defies belief: Professor Matt Kearns kws they are connected. These ancient clues bring Matt out of his self-imposed solitude to seek the fabled Fountain of Youth. Things brings on a perilous odyssey across deserts, oceans and into the heart of a mountain, Matt must overcome horrifying adversaries, creatures of legend, and also unravel a 5000-year-old mystery that will tear at his very sanity. In a hidden place, Matt finds that some gifts have a terrible price, and some are t gifts at all, but curses that can last for an eternity.
- Author BiographyGreig Beck grew up across the road from Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia. His early days were spent surfing, sunbaking and reading science fiction on the sand. He then went on to study computer science, immerse himself in the financial software industry and later received an MBA. Greig is still involved in the software industry but still finds time to write and surf. He lives in Sydney with his wife, son and an enormous black German shepherd.
- Author(s)Greig Beck
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication28/03/2017
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Egmont
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.