All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionBased on three village case studies from different parts of Kenya, this co-authored study explores the relationship between HIV/AIDS and land rights focusing on women as a socially vulnerable group. The study compares affected with n-affected households and HIV/AIDS emerges as a significant but t primary cause of tenure insecurity.
- Author BiographyMichael Aliber and Cherryl Walker are research specialists on integrated rural and regional developments in South Africa. Mumbi Muchera lecturers in the department of sociology at the University of Nairobi. Paul Kamau and Karuti Kanyinga are research fellows at the Institute for development studies at the University of Nairobi. Charles Omondi was a project official for the HIV/AIDS prevention and care project in Kenya for the Futures Group Europe organization.
- Author(s)C. Omondi,C. Walker,Karuti Kanyinga,M. Albier,M. Machera,P. Kamau
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight565 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.