All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- Description<i>The Irish Wine Trilogy</i> is the original group of short comic vels that first introduced Dick Wimmer s beloved cast of characters, the same characters who most recently reappeared in <i>The Wildly Irish Sextet.</i>In these vels, which span ten years and two continents, readers are introduced to Seamus Boyne, the greatest painter since Picasso; his old friend, erstwhile writer, and practicing pest-control specialist Gene Hagar; his beautiful Dutch wifeand Hagar s lost loveCiara; and his estranged, rebellious teenage daughter, Tory. From the first pages, in which an overwrought Boyne s suicide attempt is rudely interrupted by an attempted assassination, readers are in for a wild ride. A staged death, an unexpected father-daughter reunion, a madcap adventure of kidnapping and mistaken identity, and bizarre love triangles are some of the hijinks and tomfoolery to be found in <i>Irish Wine, Boyne s Lassie, </i> and <i>Hagar s Dream</i>w back in print, to the delight of Seamus Boyne devotees across the land.
- Author(s)Dick Wimmer
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoft Skull Press
- Weight370 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.