All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe twin of Jesus Christ is cloned by Vatican scientists who use the miraculously still alive cells in the tissue on the spikes used to nail Jesus to his cross, thus fulfilling the prophecy of the Second Coming, in order that HE can fight the current manifestation of The Son of Satan. The world waits while a stolen Russian submarine carries the virgin mother (artificial insemination of the cloned Jesus embryo) to The Holy Land to be born, even as all of Satan's minions are hell-bent on preventing this by slaughtering the baby and mother. All the world watches and waits, but body is prepared for the cultural shock caused by the miracle-birth.
- Author Biography59 yr.s old. married. father of two daughters. Colleges attended: White Pines College in Chester, NH. Notre Dame College in Manchester, NH. Cambridge College in Cambridge, Ma. So. NH Univ. in Manchester, NH. Northwestern Int'l Univ. in Denmark.
- Author(s)John McGondel
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.