All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionJustin had given up hope on ever finding true love, but when he met Lily everything changed. Born into a traditional Chinese family, Lily was expected to do as she was told. Loyalty to country and to family was of utmost importance, while loyalty to self was t a common pursuit. Raised in a society where it was considered a weakness to show emotions or develop character, Lily quietly dreamed of liberation and sharing a life with someone she felt happy with. Despite facing burdensome challenges of age, race, and cultural differences, Justin and Lily knew without a doubt that their love was worth fighting for. A book for anyone who has risen above the binding expectations of others and discovered a freedom that only belief in the 'impossible' can bring. It is for anyone who dare to believe in things that are yet to be seen and for anyone who dare to believe in destiny and refuse to give up on their dream. It is for anyone who has ever longed to experience true love and to believe in it's possibility. A timeless tale, with a twist, of finding love and holding onto it at all costs.
- Author(s)Justin G Jadin
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.