Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Justice of God in the Damnation of Sinners was published in 1738 and is a discourse on why it is just for God to render a harsh judgment towards mankind. Jonathan Edwards explores how we stand as sinners before God and that God is under obligation to us. The APPLICATION involves a review of one's life and if God treated people how they acted toward God it would be much worse than God's marvelous love toward us.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN EDWARDS (1703-1758) was born in East Windsor, Connecticut. His father, Timothy Edwards, was the minister at East Windsor. Jonathan attended Yale to receive his B.A. and M.A. degrees. In 1727, he was ordained and became an assistant pastor with his grandfather, Rev. Solomon Stoddard, at the church in Northampton, Massachusetts. The same year he married Sarah Pierpont with whom he raised a large family. He became active in revivals and is said to be a stimulator of the Great Awakening along with George Whitefield. He became president of the College of New Jersey (Princeton) in 1758.
- Author(s)Jonathan Edwards
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.