Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last Biome is a fantasy series designed to educate children about protecting the natural world, one biome at a time. The first volume is a tale about four children who live in a town called Barrenville, atop a rare remnant of the prairie that once dominated the American continent. One day, the children, prompted by the finding of a strange white frog, accidentally open a pathway to a mystical world called Norefole. There they meet the Clades-five groups of beings with unique powers- a powerful troop of white emerald-eyed frogs, a benevolent King, an evil Cone Witch and many others. Through their adventures, the children discover that some Norefolians have been secretly traveling to Earth to save its native land and endangered species while others have been trying to destroy them.
- Author(s)Hazel Espinar
- PublisherSix Pine Alley, LLC
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSix Pine Alley, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.