All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike usual stop-smoking manuals, this collection of interviews with more than 30 former smokers has something for everyone. The stories can be a source of inspiration, hope, and helpful hints for smokers who have, like the storytellers, made repeated failed attempts to quit.--Jane Brody, New York Times.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Farquhar, a cardiologist, is a professor of medicine at Stanford University and the director of the Stanford Wellness Center in Palo Alto, California. Gene A. Spiller is the founder and director of the Sphera Foundation in Los Altos, California.
- Author(s)Gene A. Spiller,John W. Farquhar
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/02/1992
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.