All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 third edition continues to be a comprehensive and authoritative guide to the business, practice, law, and practical use of project finance. It covers the complete project finance structure, from conception to negotiation to debt closing, and from project difficulties to successful restructuring. The book continues to be accessible to those with little experience in project finance, while maintaining the insight and detail of previous editions that has made it a valuable reference for the experienced lawyer, manager, banker, contractor, and government official. This edition focuses on a real-world, practical approach to project finance, without the overuse of case studies and ecomic theory. Yet the contract forms, detailed glossary, index, and project finance bibliography make it a complete text.
- Author BiographyScott L. Hoffman is an internationally recognized legal authority in project finance. His active involvement in the project finance industry in the last 22-plus years includes representation of Fortune 500 countries, utilities, banks, and testimony before the U.S. Congress on energy policy-making. As a partner at Evans, Evans & Hoffman LLP, he practices energy and environmental project finance, international banking and commercial law, and represents energy development companies in the development, acquisition, and financing of energy projects throughout the world. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Syracuse University College of Law; while at the College of Law he was on the Managing Editorial Board of the Syracuse Law Review and served as Editor of its Annual Survey of New York Law. Scott L. Hoffman has published numerous editions of his books, as well as many international project finance articles for professional and trade journals. Mr Hoffman is a member of the U.S. Supreme Court, New York State, District of Columbia, and Ohio bars.
- Author(s)Scott L. Hoffman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1120 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.