All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the tragic deaths of Michael's lover and their child at the hand of the Shadow Queen, the mysterious Golden Man grants him the ability to travel to the Spirit World to rescue their souls. Unable to find his way into the Underworld alone, he enlists the help of Jaylina, a deeply intelligent and intuitive woman whose misfortune has brought her to the verge of suicide. Jaylina becomes his Astral Navigator, and together, chased by the forces of Darkness, they recover the Sword of the Sun, an immortal weapon of great power, and make their way through the Mouth of the World, the gateway between our mortal plane and the Spirit World to confront the Shadow Queen and her minions. The Left Hand of Light is modern mythological story about love, loss, hope, and finding one's purpose in an infinite universe. Cover art by the talented Adelaide Marcus.
- Author BiographyAs the editor and publisher of the Mystic Nebula, Christopher Vera writes to document his world: the natural, the unnatural and the supernatural. He is the author of Transmissions to the Mystic Nebula, a collection of poetry. The Left Hand of Light is his first novel. His work has appeared in Ship of Fools, COSMOS Magazine, Mobius, Heliotrope, Abyss & Apex, the San Diego Poetry Annual and the Magee Park Poets Anthology. He holds a Master's of Fine Art in Creative Writing through National University. Learn more at chrisvera.com.
- Author(s)Christopher Vera
- PublisherChristopher Vera
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristopher Vera
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.