All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionTHE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS provides a practical introduction to the structure and function of the legal system from the perspective of the professional nlawyer. While ting our legal heritage, there is a strong emphasis on the nuts and bolts of basic legal rules that most impact business today. This popular text effectively adapts a traditional case focus for the unique needs of business students. Incorporating clear and concise coverage of a wide range of up-to-date topics, the twelfth edition of this trusted text introduces key points of law through business-specific examples and realistic scenarios that students can appreciate. The authors' readable style complements their extensive kwledge of domestic and international business to make the text a favorite among instructors and students alike. To complement this edition, CourseMate and CengageNOW are available as online solutions to help engage and prepare students for this course.
- Author BiographyFrances L. Edwards is an Associate Professor of Legal Studies in the College of Business and Behavioral Studies at Clemson University. Roger Meiners is the Goolsby-Rosenthal Chair in the College of Business at the University of Texas at Arlington, where he teaches Legal Environment of Business. Al Ringleb is Executive Director of the Consortium of Universities for International Studies, University of Iowa, Tippie College of Business.
- Author(s)Al H. Ringleb,Frances Edwards,Roger E. Meiners
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight1590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.