All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAs political units grow it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain a shared sense of humanity and to recognize people as individuals rather than anymous beings. To overcome our most pressing political issues we need to develop a moral imagination so that we may renew our sense of connectedness and responsibility to one ather. Bringing together politics and art is one way this can be accomplished. This book draws upon political sources as well as works in literature, film and theater to show the limits of politics and the need for a moral imagination.
- Author BiographyKyle Scott is a lecturer at the University of Houston.
- Author(s)Kyle Scott
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics, Literature, & Film
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight376 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.