Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect gift for friends or coworkers suffering a strain of common cold, The Little Cold Book provides comfort and diversion whenever someone is sick. When you are stuck in bed with cold, you feel awful, you're lonely and bored, and you are also a little depressed. You're wondering if you're really as sick as you feel- and also wondering if you're doing eugh to get better. You're irritated because you think you may have been able to prevent the illness; because you secretly dislike sick people; and you kw, deep down, that even though you really are sick, you're t so sick that anyone needs to go out their way to take care of you In concise and humorous chapters, The Little Cold Book explores: - the science of colds - the amazing health benefits of chocolate - time-tested home remedies - great movies to watch when you're sick
- Author Biography<b>Justin Spring </b>is a biographer, art historian, and journalist whose humorous essays and articles have appeared in the <i>New York Times, Artforum International, </i>and every other publications. This is the first book he has ever written in bed.
- Author(s)Justin Spring
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Note25ill.
- Weight178 g
- Width135 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.