All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs more and more vulnerabilities are found in the Mac OS X (Leopard) operating system, security researchers are realizing the importance of developing proof-of-concept exploits for those vulnerabilities. This unique tome is the first book to uncover the flaws in the Mac OS X operating system-and how to deal with them. Written by two white hat hackers, this book is aimed at making vital information kwn so that you can find ways to secure your Mac OS X systems, and examines the sorts of attacks that are prevented by Leopard's security defenses, what attacks aren't, and how to best handle those weaknesses.
- Author BiographyCharlIe Millerwon the second CanSecWest Pwn2Own contest in 2008 and was named one of the Top 10 Computer Hackers of 2008 by Popular Mechanics. Dino Dai Zovi won the first CanSecWest Pwn2Own contest in 2007 and was named one of the 15 Most Influential People in Security by eWEEK.
- Author(s)Charlie Miller,Dino Dai Zovi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.